Tuesday night (2/3) I had a rather disturbing dream. Why are people always after me?!?!
I had fallen asleep on the couch and awoke to the sound of a car door closing outside. I got up and looked out my front window. I saw a vehicle I apparently wanted nothing to do with and headed upstairs to hid out figuring they would think no one was home. After a few minutes I decided to look out my bathroom window which over looks my drive way only to see a man starring up at me. This startled me and I immediately backed away and headed to my closet (aka armory).
I then heard a jingling at my front door. It sounded like someone was trying to pick my lock on my door. I grabbed my pistol and tactically made my way to the top of my stairs and peaked around the corner. It was dark and I couldn't see too much but I definitely hear someone coming up my stairs. I yelled, 'Stop, stop where you are or I will shoot you!!!' The guy preceded up the stairs and then I shot him right between the eyes.
I then woke up.
It felt so real because it was my house and there wasn't anything too fictional about it. When I woke up I had to take a few deep breaths to calm down and repeatedly told myself it was just a dream. Wow...
According to dreammoods.com:
To dream that you shoot a person with a gun, denotes your aggressive feelings and hidden anger toward that particular person.

No comments:
Post a Comment